Currently I have a few projects on the go that I am currently involved with. Many more projects are also in the works but not listed here.
- M:Sites – My main business, a commication design company specialising in branding/identity, graphic design & website design. Based (of course) in Australia. Currently extremely busy and not accepting new clients (unless, of course, you make an offer we can’t refuse).
- Music Production Talk Forums – Online discussion forums. Talk about the hottest studio tips & tricks & techniques with studio gurus in this easy to use forum.
- Onset Industries – I have been involved with the creation & building of the brand “Onset Industries” since day 1. I have created & continue to create practically all logos & t-shirts as you seem them. Onset Industries is film industry crew apparel. They do proper industry workwear for Film Sets & also have a retail line of clothing that you can also buy online.
- Surfers-Paradise.com.au – A portal website about Surfers Paradise which is a city on the sunny Gold Coast, Queensland (QLD), Australia. Featuring information on accommodation at the many resorts/hotels either at the beach or in the hinterland. Not to mention the many attractions such as DreamWorld, Movie World, Sea World & Wet ‘n’ Wild. A true holiday destination.
- Australia On Disc – Promotion & sales for “Australia On Disc” which is a marketing database on DVD. The program is similar to Australian Phone Disc and it’s database has over 1 million+ Aussie businesses ready for your promotional needs. (No longer involved with this project)
- More Projects soon… watch this space.
Where are they hosted?
I host a lot of my websites with DreamHost. There you dont have to worry about how many sites you create and the space they take up because they are incredibly generous and quite reliable. I highly reccommend them.
Who designs your websites?
Usually myself or one of the designers in the MSites network.
What are your future plans?
There are just so many and such little time.